30 Ton Kinetic Log Splitter
* Splitting power equivalent to a 30 Ton hydraulic unit
* Fast - 4 Seconds Cycle Time - Up to 4 times faster than hydraulic unit
* Efficient - More cords per litre of petrol
* Reliable power provided by 127 cc Briggs & Stratton engine
* Log cradle built into work table keeps log stable during splitting safe
* Two hand operation keeps hands safely out of working area during split cycle
* 835 mm Work table included - Heavy duty to handle the largest logs
This kinetic splitter has a rack and pinion that are always engaged. Simply engage the clutch and power from the flywheel then immediately transferred into splitting power.
* Clutch allow for maximum power at a safe speed. INDUSTRY FIRST.
* Smoother engagement action vs others which drop a geared rack on moving pinion.
* Clutch has the same engagement and release every split. Other units can disengage violently during tough splits.
* Please Note: The splitting ability (splitting force required) is dependent upon many factor including species of timber (hardwood requires higher splitting forces – refer to Janka rating), age of the timber (generally timber splits better when aged compared to fresh timber), size of the timber (diameter and length of timber also affect the splitting force required, therefore not all timber is suitable up to the maximum rated diameter or length advertised), part of timber (base of a truck/branch union require more force to split than normal branch), and also location of the tree (splitting force required for tree with same specie may vary depending where it is grown in Australia).
|Working Height||650 mm|
|Maximum Log Length||520 mm*|
|Maximum Splitting Force||30 Ton*|
|Wedge Height||160 mm|
|Cycle Time||4 sec|
|Overall size||230 x 82 x 106 cm|
|Package size||170 x 56 x 75 cm|
|N.W / G.W||/ 173 kg|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other GoSuperSpecial users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.